We are searching gifted PHP Developers with Drupal 7/8 experience to join our engineering team. This position requires developers with the skill and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end technologies. You are a great fit if you love to write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance. These positions are full-time and based in our Vienna office. You want to plunge into the world of Open Source development with us and Drupal? Write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience with Drupal 7: hooks, views and menu system
- Deep familiarity with Drupal 8: development based on the plug-in and event-system, entity API or programmatic extension of existing functionality
- Experience with contrib modules for the best possible overview and deployment
- Theme development based on render elements, preprocessors and theme hooks
- General knowledge in the areas of interface implementation, security and best practices
That would be great too:
- 3+ experience in working on Drupal projects
- Willingness to work in the Open Source community
- Experience using IDEs, Git und build systems
- Reliability and pragmatism to not lose motivation when working with economic rules
- You are happy to show us your profiles on github.com, stackoverflow.com etc.
What you will do:
- Develop high end, web based software applications with our team
- Provide technical support for existing projects
- Work in an open, friendly and family atmosphere
- Discover Vienna from our roof terrace
- Eat a fantastic meal once a week with the whole team
The minimum salary is € 42.000 gross per year, but your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
We are looking forward to reading your application.
CYLEDGE Media GmbH
Wiedner Hauptstraße 118/39